Nobody wants to spend their day in the classroom; we get that. So we’ve designed our workshops and masterclasses to be
interactive and to focus on actual challenges you’re facing in your business. Our training can be delivered in a group
setting or one-on-one.
Responsible Managers Masterclasses (full day)
- The Role and Responsibilities of Responsible Managers – what it means to be a Responsible
Manager, the qualifications and experience required, responsibilities and overall liabilities involved.
- Regulation in the Financial Services Industry – who are the regulators and what do they do.
- Providing Financial Services – what is a financial service and what compliance and disclosure obligations apply.
- AFS Licensees’ Obligations – an in-depth view of all the regulatory requirements that apply to financial services businesses.
Statement of Advice (half or full day)
- The full day session includes a practical exercise on customising a Statement of Advice template.